Environmental monitoring, whether short-term surveys or longer term compliance monitoring using either continuous using semi-permanent equipment or on an ad-hoc basis using attended sampling approaches, has become a pre-requisite activity for the majority of construction projects now being planned or undertaken at sensitive sites. We design and implement bespoke cost-effective monitoring solutions for clients taking into account the specific circumstances and requirements of the project and stakeholders. With on-line access to monitors and our in-house data management specialists, it is now possible to provide and manage stakeholder access to data, reports and documentation through our web-portal.
We provide a full project life cycle service for all of your monitoring needs including:
- liaison and negotiation with regulatory bodies on your behalf;
- early advice on scales of quantity (locations and volumes of monitoring);
- specification of equipment tailored to your project’s requirements;
- development of method statements and Risk Assessments;
- installation, testing, maintenance of equipment;
- periodic verification (UKAS or similar) and field calibration of equipment;
- provision of replacement equipment as a result of failures or damage;
- rapid deployment of servicing teams as required;
- on-line access with definable security levels to data via web-portal; and
- data management and reporting, including expert interpretation and complaint investigation.
Our equipment, monitoring and data reporting services are managed by a dedicated in-house team, working to ISO 9001 certified procedures and processes. For further information on our monitoring services please download a copy of our eBrochure, or alternatively please contact us directly.
As people spend over 90% of their time indoors their total exposure to pollutants can be largely dependent on indoor exposure to airborne pollutants. The exposure to indoor air pollutants can have a strong influence on the health, comfort and productivity of building occupants. Southdowns provides a suite of indoor air quality monitoring services including monitoring of indoor air quality parameters and pollutants.
Follow this link to view projects for: Surveys and Monitoring